Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday evening - still at in-patient unit

Good news and frustrating news. With the IV pain and nausea meds, Steve's feeling a little more human today. They've given him a pump that will automatically keep the pain meds going. The IV nausea med is working well, but they can't let us do that at home (for some unknown reason). So, we need to find something non-IV to fight the nausea. Once we have that under control we can head home.

I have hopes for some good days once we get this straightened out. Please pray with us about this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for comfort, healing, peace, and relief! You guys are constantly in my prayers and thoughts!

Love,
Michelle K-

Allison said...

You are being prayed for! We love you!

Anonymous said...

So thankful the pain is better. Praying you get to go home soon with something that will stop the nausea. We are continually praying for you to get to enjoy your days and have some joy back into your lives. We love you, Aunt Doris

Anonymous said...

Praying now for healing, peace, comfort and a non-IV med for nausea.

Anonymous said...

So many comments....so much love....lots of praying. All because you care enough to share the hardest of journeys with us! You are loved. I feel so helpless everytime I read your blog, but I know that even though I can't do anything, God can! Thank you for allowing our Father to use you in so many ways to reach so many people!

Praying for love, comfort and peace for all of you.

Dale & Jan King

Tania Parra said...

I am praying for you, you are always on my mind. I pray for healing and relief.

Love,